PRODUCT DETAILSNew Electronic Boost Controller Provides Precise Measurement and Control -- HKS USA, Inc. announces the arrival of its newest boost controller – the EVC-S. By including the most popular features of the EVC, EVC-S offers performance enthusiasts an affordable solution to accurate electronic turbo boost control.
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response. Also included are: overboost warning with drop boost feature; peak hold boost readings; after-image display; data lock and an internal diagnostic function. Designed to be compatible with both internal and external wastegates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
*Functions and features of the EVC-S include:*
* Affordable model of the HKS EVC series
* Specially designed solenoid valve for boost control function
* Compatible with internal and external wastegates
* Junction connection system allows display unit, solenoid valve and boost sensor to be directly connected to the control unit enabling an easy installation.
* Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products and is selectable from kPa to PSI
* Each unit connects independently to the center control unit which processes all signals
* Thin display unit enables free layout
* The same design as A/F Knock Amp. and other HKS electronics
* Unified design for whole HKS electronics product line-up
*Price conscious model with specific functions*
* 2 control modes (A/B mode)
* Basic parameters Offset, Response
* Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
* Warning, Drop boost functions
* Peak hold, After image display indication functions
* Applicable for both internal and external wastegate types
* Factory boost function when power is off
* Data lock function
* Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection