Clutch Movement Alteration Kit
CSC Concentric Slave Cylinder Bearing Delete.
Has your clutch CSC failure on your 350z, 370Z, G37 or G35S got you down?
Fix it now with the ZSpeed CMAK
The ZSpeed Performance CMAK Deletes the internal Concentric Clutch Slave Cylinder also know as a "CSC" and moves the hydraulic slave cylinder to the outside of the transmission for quick and easy maintenence if ever needed.
This kit fits
2007-2008 Nissan 350Z
2009-Current Nissan 370Z Z34
2007-2008 Infiniti G35S Sedan
2008+ G37 Coupe and Sedan
"CMAK" is currently compatible with All Single Disk Clutch kits, South Bend Clutch, ZSpeed Performance, Z1 Motorsports, JWT, Spec, Spec Twin Disk, Competition, ACT, Clutch Masters, OEM Nissan and most other single disk replacement clutch kits on the market.
You may add-on our "Race Version" Quick Release Slave cylinder to the standard kit in options below, This will increase fork movement to allow quicker/faster release of the clutch, This will also increase pedal effort. If you add this option you will receive both standard and race version slave cylinders with your order. These are easliy switched out.
- EASY to install, Direct bolt on
- No Set-up Measurements
- Automatically Self-Adjusts for clutch wear
- Specifically Designed for the 350ZHR, G35HR, G37 and 370Z
- Keeps hydraulic fluid clean = Less Maintenance
- Reduces Master Cylinder Wear
- High Strength Steel Full Length Fork Pivot Assy With Bronze Sleeve will never break or fail.