Dewla Dezign MKIV Supra Splash Shield:
This part was designed for the MKIV Supra enthusiast that wants to keep their engine bay clean and safe from road debris. This will be the first piece of a modular system currently in development. The full kit will eventually include additive portions to cover the front fascia bottom and meet with the bottom of the front wheel well liners, as well as two modular flares to tie everything together in stock fashion. All of these options will be available in either a full kit, or in single pieces for you to choose to purchase and add- one at a time.
This modular system will replace the typically collapsed or torn off flimsy OEM undershields. It will also add much needed rigidity to the front fascia, keeping your front fascia in correct form and relieving stress from the fenders. It will also stabilize your fascia from air turbulence at higher speeds.
Our main goal was to provide a high quality piece for the Supra community, without the "Supra Tax" Incorporated. Fitment is intended not only for stock vehicles, but for the heavily modified as well.
As lifelong car enthusiast ourselves, we feel that functionality should always be equal to aesthetics. Compromises don't exist here.
This is the MAIN belly shield portion of the modular design as pictured here.
Now in stock and ready for shipment
• CNC Laser Cut
• 5000 series .065 Aluminum
• CNC Bent and Fabricated
• Lightweight / Aerodynamic Design
• "Supra" Logo Cutout
• Several Louver Placements for Air Pressure Balance
• Slight Adjustability for Perfect Fitment (Front to Back)
• Fixed Height for Maximum AC Line Clearance
• Modular Design for Ease of Access to Service Areas of Vehicle
• Two Drain Ports Featuring Gromments to Secure Battery/Radiator Drain Hoses
• Custom Made Fitted Boxes for Shipping
• All New Hardware Included
• One set of Grey Metallic Dewla Dezign Decals
• Optional Matte Black Texture Powder Coating (+20.00usd)
• Complete Installation Instruction Manual Provided via PDF
• 100% American Made
Note: Will not fit with TRD widebody front fascia.
Note: Will not fit with Ridox front lip and undershield combo
Note: This part is lower than the stock undershield, and is level perfectly to RMM front lip or similar variants.
If you have a front lip and ride height that it is scraping, there is a good chance that this part may scrape as well- due to ride height. Ride height may need to be slightly adjusted for heavily lowered vehicles.
If your AC lines are not properly ran, they may interfere with this part. We provided as much clearance as possible.
If you have any questions pertaining to this product, please email or call at anytime.